BHW/SHIB pair on Sushiswap
Our BHW (erc20) Ethereum utility token is only available for swap with the SHIB (erc20) token on Sushiswap.
- To obtain the BHW token it requires the use of the Metamask wallet. You can get the wallet at http://Metamask.io. You can only get the BHW coin by buying SHIB and then swapping SHIB for BHW.
- You need ether in your wallet to cover the gas/transaction fees. You can get ether from the following exchanges such as: crypto.com or Kucoin.com just to name a couple.
- Then you have to transfer your ether and SHIB from the exchange of your choice to your Metamask wallet using your deposit or receive address.
- Then you can click the Trade link below and or go to app.sushi.com.
- Click the swap tab then select a token and copy and paste the BHW contract address: 0x708b6DAFeFE5Ff399558002F2E7DFdd52EACa6aA into the search box.
- Then input the SHIB contract address: 0x95aD61b0a150d79219dCF64E1E6Cc01f0B64C4cE into the search box.
(Visited 36 times, 2 visits today)